1. Long use life, competitive rate and service;
2. Customized design, ISO, DIN, GB, ASTM standard fabricate and material;
3. SGS, INTERTEK inspection service provided;
4. Punctual delivery, high end quality, and attentive service after sale;
5. CE, ISO certified;
The Water-cooled Oxygen Lance or Supersonic Oxygen Jet Lance with specially designed Copper Lance tip nozzle is an important tool used during basic oxygen steelmaking process. It is used to blow pure oxygen at supersonic speeds over hot metal in a furnace, which ignites the carbon dissolved in steel, and converts it into carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, which in turns raises the temperature of the furnace to 1700°C. This helps in melting the steel, and reducing the carbon content and impurities resulting in better quality steel. The Water-cooled Oxygen lance has a specially designed copper tip that has nozzles designed at certain axes according to the furnace size, design, and the quality of steel required.
Some of the salient features of the Water-cooled Oxygen Lances and Supersonic Oxygen Jet Lances manufactured by CHNZBTECH are:
1. Better circulation of water, resulting in cooler Lance Tip performance and longer life.
2. Optimal Nozzles as per your furnace design and requirement.
3. Lower oxygen consumption per ton.
4. Deeper bath penetration for optimal steel-making.
5. Minimal damage to L-D convertor due to attack of vigorous slag forming reactions in the furnace
6. Low-maintenance with replaceable Copper tips using standard welding techniques.