(1) Saving of energy
(2) Saving of ferroalloy
(3) Increase productivity
(4) Decreasing refining time of EAF
(5) Decreasing tapping temperature at EAF
(6) Precise temperature control
(7) Improved of inclusions, cleanliness of the steel
(8) Possibilities of wrong analysis limited
(9) Wire-feeding, degassing, desulfurization, de-intercalation, precise control of molten steel;
(10) Buffering, adjustment and other functions for the primary and continuous casting;
A Ladle Furnace is used to relieve the primary melter of most secondary refining operations, and its primary functions are:
1.Alloy additions to provide bulk or trim chemical control;
2. Cored wire addition for trimming or morphology control;
3. Provide a means for deep desulphurization;
4. Provide a means for dephosphorization;
5. Act as a buffer for down stream steelmaking equipment;
The function of the porous plug is to provide gas stirring of the molten metal to promote homogenization. Normal stirring operations are performed by percolating argon gas through a purge plug arrangement in the bottom of the ladle. A top lance mechanism serves as a back up means for bath stirring in the event the plug circuit in the ladle is temporarily inoperable. The gas supply connection to the ladle is automatically made when the ladle is placed on the transfer car.
Fumes and particulates generated during heating and alloying operations at the LF will exit the water-cooled ladle roof through the various openings in the roof. These emissions will be captured (i.e. entrained) in ambient air drawn into a lateral draft type fume collection hood mounted on supporting structures above the ladle roof.
The ladle roof is typically a water-cooled design with a refractory center or delta section and is configured to coordinate with existing ladles such that the roof will completely cover the top portion of the ladle when in the operating (i.e. fully lowered) position.
Equipment composition: transformer, copper busbar system, electrode lifting device, furnace roof and roof lifting device, heating bridge, ladle, ladle car, wire feeder, argon gas regulation system, cooling water system, compressed air system, hydraulic system, measurement Temperature sampling device, automatic feeding system, high voltage power supply system, low voltage electrical control system, automation system, etc.
|Type||Inner ladle (mm)||Rated(t)||Transformer||Heat up ℃/min||Graphite （mm）||PCD (mm)|
Overall Control Image