working fluid is flowing inside of the coils,which is enwrapped by spray water on the outside.the heat of water is transferred by coil and become the saturated vapor when meet the water and air.the heat is exhausted out of the tower by the fan;tater is collected back to the bottom tank.the spray water is cooled down via PVC radiation fin in the process of circulation,and flows in the same direction with the fresh wind.the coil mainly takes sensible heat travel tylse.and thiswill apply especially to dealing with high temperature fluid.
Mixed Flow Series Principle Of Operation:
1. the cooled water increases the temperature differential between the water and the warm process fluid, which results in a reduced coil size, fewer coil connections, and reduced weights. this feature further reduces the tendency to form scale on the coil since cooler water offers higher solubility for scale producing compounds.
2. parallel air and water paths minimize scale-producing dry spots that may be found on the bottom of tubes in conventional units.
3. the recirculating spray water falls from the coil to a wet deck surface section where it is cooled by a second fresh air stream using both evaporative and sensible heat transfer processes.
4. water is pumped over the evaporative coil at a 6.5L/S of coil face area to ensure continuous flooding of the primary heat transfer surface which enhances heat transfer efficiency and minimizes fouling and scale formation.
5. the coils section rejects heat through the fresh air evaporating, on the other side is through the sensible heat effect of pre-cooled circulating spray water. reducing the coils evaporative cooling effect is helpful to reduce the possibility of the coils surface scaling.