1. Power, labor, raw material saving with high yield.
2. Different capacity from 18MVA to 60MVA or even lager are available;
3. Mature deign, know-how technology for silicomanganese production;
4. Different structure, different design with highly customized;
5. Punctual delivery, high end quality, and attentive service after sale;
Submerged arc furnace will be mainly applied for reduction of metallurgical ore to produce the FeSi, FeMg, FeCr, Ferrotungsten, SiMg and Titanium slag alloy, which will be the important material for metallurgical and chemical industries.
For submerged arc furnaces, the lining will be made of carbon or magnesia refractory material. The electrode is s elf-baking. The electrode will be inserted into the charging material.
The material will be molten by arc and current. The charging material will be continuously adding. The tapping will be batch type. It is a continuously operation industry furnace.
Main equipment for large current system of submerged arc furnaces
1.Combined electrode clamper
2.Clamper, pressure ring type with expansion pipe
3.Pipe type network
Material consumption for per ton finished product
Manganese ore: 1600—1700kg (Mn conents 33%)
Rich-manganous slag: 520—550kg (Mn conents 38%)
Electrode paste: 15—20kg
Finished product & output
Finished product: FeMn60Si14
Power factor: 0.85 Daily output: 40-42tMonthly: 1210t (44*27.5)