Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-23 Origin:Site
There are many ways to classify electric arc furnaces.
According to the melting form of the electrode, it is divided into
(1) Non-consumable electrode type electric arc furnace, which uses tungsten or graphite as the electrode, and the electrode itself is not consumed or consumed very little during the smelting process.
(2) Consumption electrode type electric arc furnace, which uses smelted metal as the electrode, and the metal electrode consumes itself while melting.
According to the control method of arc length, it is divided into
(1) Constant arc voltage automatic control type electric arc furnace, which relies on the voltage between the two electrodes to compare with the given voltage, and the difference is amplified by the signal to drive the consumable electrode up and down to keep the arc length constant.
(2) Constant arc length automatic control arc furnace, which relies on the constant arc voltage to approximately control the constant arc length.
(3) Molten droplet pulse automatic control arc furnace, which automatically controls the constant arc length according to the pulse frequency generated during the formation and dropping of metal droplets and the relationship between pulse duration and arc length.
According to the form of work
(1) Periodic electric arc furnace, that is, one furnace is smelted as a cycle.
(2) Continuous working electric arc furnace, this type of electric arc furnace has two forms. One is the furnace body rotating type; the other is that two furnaces share a DC power supply, that is, when one furnace is finished smelting, the power is switched to the other furnace to immediately start the next smelting.
According to the furnace structure
(1) Stationary electric arc furnace.
(2) Rotary electric arc furnace.