Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-24 Origin: Site
Electric arc furnace is an electric furnace that uses the high temperature produced by electrode arc to melt ores and metals. The energy is very concentrated when the gas discharge forms the arc, and the temperature of the arc area is above 3000 ℃. For metal smelting, the electric arc furnace is more flexible than other steelmaking furnaces, which can effectively remove sulfur, phosphorus and other impurities. The furnace temperature is easy to control, and the equipment occupies a small area, which is suitable for smelting high-quality alloy steel.
Electric arc furnaces are classified in many ways.
It can be divided into
(1) The non consumable electrode type electric arc furnace uses tungsten or graphite as the electrode, and the electrode itself does not consume or consumes little in the smelting process.
(2) The consumable electrode type electric arc furnace uses the melted metal as the electrode, and the metal electrode is consumed while melting.
According to the control mode of arc length, it can be divided into
(1) The constant arc voltage automatic control electric arc furnace relies on the comparison between the voltage between two electrodes and the given voltage, and its difference value drives the consumable electrode to rise and fall through signal amplification to maintain the constant arc length.
(2) The constant arc length automatic control electric arc furnace approximately controls the constant arc length by the constant arc voltage.
(3) The droplet pulse automatic control electric arc furnace automatically controls the constant arc length according to the relationship between the pulse frequency generated in the process of metal droplet formation and dropping and the pulse duration and arc length.
It is divided into
(1) Periodic operation electric arc furnace, that is, each smelting furnace is regarded as a cycle.
(2) Continuous operation electric arc furnace, which has two forms. One is rotary furnace; The other is that two furnaces share a DC power supply, that is, when the smelting of one furnace is completed, switch the power supply to the other furnace to start the smelting of the next furnace immediately.
According to furnace structure, it can be divided into
(1) Fixed electric arc furnace.
(2) Rotary electric arc furnace.
The furnace body is generally divided into upper furnace body and lower furnace body.
The whole electric furnace can be divided into furnace body and furnace cover. Tilting system. Electrode lifting system. Short network (power supply) system. Hydraulic system. Feeding system. Cooling water system. Oxygen blowing part. Lime injection part.