Views:11 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-02 Origin:Site
In the modern steel production process, the main functions of secondary refining are:
(1) Undertake part of the original refining function of the primary furnace, complete part of the steelmaking reaction under the best thermodynamic and kinetic conditions, and improve the production capacity of the monomer equipment;
(2) Even molten steel, precise control of steel composition;
(3) Accurately control the temperature of molten steel to meet the requirements of continuous casting production;
(4) Further improve the purity of molten steel to meet the performance requirements of finished steel products;
(5) As a buffer between the steelmaking and continuous casting rooms, improve the overall efficiency of the steelmaking workshop.
In order to complete the above refining tasks, the secondary refining equipment is generally required to have the following functions:
(1) Melt pool stirring function, uniform molten steel composition and temperature, promote the floating of inclusions and the reaction of steel slag;
(2) Molten steel heating and temperature control functions to accurately control the temperature of molten steel;
(3) Refining functions, including slag washing, degassing, decarburization, desulfurization, removal of inclusions and denaturation of inclusions, etc.;
(4) Alloying function to achieve narrow composition control of molten steel;
(5) Production regulation function, balance steelmaking-continuous casting production.